Monday 19 October 2015

Survey Monkey Questionairre

School magazine survey

This is a questionnaire for my target audience, to help me create the best magazine cover, for what appeals to the audience , and get some good feedback, so i can adapt from it.


https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G9VXKW8



Survey Monkey Results

In my survey results, 50% of the audience picked the cover which I have now used in my design. I have decided to combine all of the different results and put together one magazine cover, which is why I altered some of the positioning of where things go on the cover (E.G.cover lines, main image)This way the majority of the audience will be pleased, as its a mixture of features. On question two, 4 in 10 people said they proffered the colour scheme of red, black and white, which is understandable as the main colour scheme of the school is red, black and white. However some of the audience choose random colours, so I decided to fit in few other colours, so the cover looks more interesting, and eye catching.
The vast majority of the people that took the survey preferred the masthead "Edition "instead of the masthead "Plantsbrook News", This could be because PB edition is much more informal, and so would attract more attention.
Most of the results for question 6, resulted in 100% of the audience choosing, "yes", that the main image should be of a student. From this I learnt that the most attractive magazines are the ones which have an image of students or students on the front cover.
95% of the audience said the fonts are suitable which are chosen for the magazine, as they are not too informal but not too formal.

Overall all of my market research helped me a lot in understanding what I should choose to make my magazine cover look as professional as I can, so it would appeal to more people.







No comments:

Post a Comment