Tuesday 20 October 2015

Evaluation for Cover Magazine


EVALUATION

  1. Who would be the audience for your media product? 
  2. How did you attract/address your audience? 
The bold Masthead is convention for a magazine to appealing to the audience , this will also helps the Masthead stand out more, and look more eye-catching.  This is expected to appear on the top of the front page due to informing the audiences as soon as they look at the masthead, about what the genre the magazine is. I used a layout to set out the way my magazine cover is presented, however I changed a few things such as, putting cover lines in the spaces mini images should be, this is because the magazine then gives away more information about what inside the magazine. I also decided to change to image of the cover, as the current image has more of a background to it which makes the front cover appealing. I have used to colors red and black, because its the color scheme for the school and therefore fits in with the theme of magazine. 
The front cover features main image, and cover lines based around one side of the page. 
The audience for my media product would be the students who go to Plantsbrook school. This is because it provides information about activities that run in the school, also gives away advice. I attract my audience by using bright colors in the title, and cover lines. This would attract audience because they the viewer will not get bored, as its colorful, but also linked to the school theme, as red, black and white is used quite a lot. To avoid confusion between my anchorage and cover line, I changed the sizing of my text, some being smaller and other larger. My final magazine challenges the convention of the text font has to be formal. I choose to do informal because it would attract my audience more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment