Monday 5 October 2015

magazine masterheads


These are three different mastheads I could possible use for my school magazine.
I used all these-different types of color because by making the master head colorful, it will attract audiences attention better. Also because school is associated with young teens and children, The master head shouldn't be boring and dull. 

1) The first master head states "PB" instead of the full name of the school "plantsbrook", I did because its more informal. I also used a funky type of writing to attract students attentions . 

2) The second master head would be aimed at the younger teens who like simple. The colors used a bright and luminous, so its brighter and colorful.  

3) The third master head could be aimed at parents, and the writing is simple and bubbly. But theres no colours used, Only subject names in the writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment