Tuesday 8 December 2015

Photo Planning


Here are examples from other pop magazines, of celebrities who were used to attract customers. I am hoping to get images like these for my music magazine too, as this will make the magazine look very professional and readers will want to buy the magazine more often as they would be attracted by the front cover. 


The main images: 

  • Have a certain impression on their faces expressing feelings. Mostly: Happiness/ Being joyful
  • Some body language suggests a action to do with what the magazine specializes in that specific article- to catch the readers attention.
  • Lighting is bright- looking attractive
  • Some shots are close ups/ Medium long shots
    • close ups showing facial expression only
    • medium shots showing body language/ Body at certain angle/ doing a action
  • Makeup- Done very flawlessly/ Photo being edited adding brightness, and blemishing anything unattractive on the image
  • Colours are used in the picture, as they are edited into different types of styles
  • Smiles to attract customers- Creating happy/ positive atmosphere
  • Angles are bodies are sometimes slightly slanted, showing the side of and artists face


When taking my picture for my magazine I am going to use stage lighting to make the image result in looking likes its done professionally. I am also going to use hair and makeup, with my models to make them look more attractive, and pretty. This way the magazine will reach my audience quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment