Monday 14 December 2015

Costume/Props Planning and ideas

For my models i am going to use Nikki Westwood and Sumaiya Bashir. One being of christian religion and the other Asian. The costumes used are going to be the latest fashion, new clothes. This is to attract my target audience. 






My models will be wearing, either a skirt or dress, with an exception of trousers/jeans with boots, as it will look formal and appeal to my audience, if I am to use a long shot for a double page spread. Also the color usage will be not to bright, nude colors to attract customers as the latest fashions will catch the attention of my target audience. 
My season will be based around latest in winter clothes, but let to come Summer cloths too/ Sneak peak to the trending summer upcoming collections. As young teen girls are driven by fashion, I will add this to relate to the pop music magazine, and link my costumes to the way pop celebrities dress. 




 


















No comments:

Post a Comment