Monday 23 November 2015

House Style Ideas For My Music Magazine

Masthead ideas 
I have used a site called "cool text graphics", to generate my text into different fonts styles, which I could use on the front cover of my music  magazine. The usage of the colour pink could be reused all around the page to make my own house styles.The bottom font is the font I have chosen to use for my magazine. 





Different names for the pop music magazine:
- Pop Party                      -La pop
-Party People                  - Beauty and pop
-Just POP!                       - Beauty Of pop 
-Pop hits                         - Now music
-Simple Pop                     -Teen pop


The color scheme around the page: 
The color schemes I could use for my magazine could be one out of the following. Pinks could be a common color due to the target audience being teenage girls who stereotypical have a favoritism of the color pink or purple. 




I could use a bright and bold type of pinks, which stand out. Alongside purples and different tones of bright pink. 











These types of pinks could also be a option, however this choice is mostly based on having a lighter and girlish pink, light pinks and grey. Also a touch of purple to the house style. 

 This could also be a options, which uses more lighter colors, which are not very bright








3 comments:

  1. i really like your ideas for the mastheads, but out of the four i much prefer the third one due to the colour (looks gradient) and the font, but I like the sparkle thats on the fourth one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. would suggest going with the 3rd font type with the first color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally suggest using third or fourth masthead design would be a suitable masthead because it is simple yet effective, and if your targetting young teenagers i think that it is more legible than the first or second one! Great ideas though, i do like the sparkly one :)

    ReplyDelete