Tuesday 24 November 2015

Beauty of pop masthead

The following mastheads shown are idea I got from the internet on a font maker site called Cool text font.
I have chosen thee types because they are girly and unique, and would fit well in my music magazine.








These are my three hand-drawn designs of the masthead to my pop music magazine
I have annotated some color suggestions of what type of color scheme I will be using in my magazine.
The different styles have a unique font but all have the same theme of linking back to the girly theme, so the magazine will easily attract teenage girls(The target audience) . 

4 comments:

  1. Both designs are really nice and will suit your magazine genre beautifully! I prefer either the first or the second design because they are bold and will be clearly seen by readers. I also love the colour scheme you have used. Well done Kiran!xx

    ReplyDelete