Thursday 14 April 2016

Evaluation- Question 5





Questions I would ask my target audience:
  • Would the front cover of this magazine appeal to you if you was to see it in shop?
  • What is your favourite page?
  • Would you pay £2.50 for this magazine?
  • What do you think of the colour scheme used in the magazine?
  • Would you read more of this magazine?
  • How would you describe this magazines' target audience?
  • What do you think could be improved in the magazine?
  • Does the images, fonts and features appeal to you?
  • What improvement could be made to my magazine?
  • Is the name of the magazine memorable?  

For these questions, I recorded an audio by asking my younger sister, Banita, who is 15 years old, and I used the software "Sound cloud", to embed into my blog.

https://soundcloud.com/kiran-deol-819200497/banitas-feedback-response

For this question, I asked my friend,who is a student at plantsbrook school in the younger year. 

Name: Banita Roberts
Age: 15 (younger target audience) 
Occupation: Student
Gender: Female
Hobbies: shopping, listening to music, socializing, swimming, sleepovers


For my second feedback response I ask my friend Annabelle, who is slightly older than my first audience responses' statement 
Name: Annabelle Massay
Age: 17 (older target audience) 
Occupation: Student at sixth form
Gender: Female

Hobbies: shopping, listening to music, socializing, gossiping, partying, going out, travelling
     

No comments:

Post a Comment